martes, 7 de septiembre de 2010

...Welcome to my blog...

Hello, world... this is my blog. I´m going to post my level 3 English work here, I hope you like it. So, let me introduce myself.






About Me

Hi, there! My name’s Oscar Vasquez. I’m from
Ciudad Bolivar Edo Bolivar, originally. I live in Maracaibo. I’m 21 years old and I study electronics engineering at URBE . My favorite subject is dibujo.



I love music, playing Fooball, stay with my family,I like eat and sleep . I hate cruelty



My dream is to travel to many cities around the world, and live in New York . First I want to graduate from Engineering School and be a good engineer. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a beautiful family. and travel around my country (Venezuela)which is one of the most beautiful of all in the world and has many natural beauties to offer. I invite you to my country.





worldwide we are surrounded by natural Bellesa not leave much to be lost. Protect the environment and enjoy it without damaging it to the fullest ....



















 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario